tisdag 6 augusti 2019

Seal-cup.co

 New project. Kind of weird and I’m not sure if anyone will
”get it” but anyways.

I leave this space for a future explanation but for now:
1: I like the idea of taking the most disposable item there is and making
it usable.. In this case epoxying paper cups found along the road whilst cycling..
Hence the name Seal-cup as in sealed.. But it is fitting since cute animals are
the chanpions of the enviro-war.. *

2: I’ts also sort of a commentary on companys/organisations like 4oceans
turning ocean trash into money and feeding on peoples enviro guilt and also on the
people buying the items they sell.. I’ts easy to just text a donation and carry on with your life..

3: I’ts a small stab at the dangle-gram’ers.. (get one, lighter than Ti..)

4: And last but not least. I have no internet or tv and loads of time to tinker
with weird art projects.. wich i guess this is, art, albeit usable..
Anyways, to close the loop in this project somebody must actully
buy a Seal cup..




1: stabilizing station.

Stabilizing the cups with clear epoxy resin..


2: Curing station.



3: Adding the eyelet





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar